Eye-Fi Droid for Android Publisher's description
Eye-Fi Droid вЂ“ a server application running on Android OS
Eye-Fi Droid вЂ“ a server application running on Android OS and allows you to upload photos from Eye-Fi SD card to Android Phone (G1, HTC Magic and etc) without the Eye-Fi Manager. To send the information you need T-Mobile G1 (or any other phone, netbook, device with the Android OS) and the Eye-Fi SD card was connected to a WiFi access point. So you should not forget to specify Upload Key, which can be taken from your Eye-Fi account, just enter eye.fi login/password and get list of your Eye-Fi cards.
Eye-Fi Droid allows you to:
- Load photos from Eye-Fi SD card via WiFi as well in the background
- Save GPS coordinates in Jpeg Exif on the fly or manualy
- View your photos on Google Maps
- You can use more than one card!
- Get list of Eye-Fi cards from your eye.fi account.
- View a list of your uploaded photos
- Allows you to send photos via the built-programs (email, messaging, picasa, etc.). Resize and rotate pictures (using the exif orientation) before sending
- Set photos as wallpaper contact icon
- Has a built in photo viewer (full screen, rotate using exif orientation)
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall