Clipper for Android Publisher's description
This is a free clipboard manager for Android devices.
This is a free clipboard manager for Android devices. It keeps track of everything that passed through your clipboard. Anything you copy will be available for viewing, editing and pasting.
- The clipboard is monitored for new clippings, and they are automatically stored
- Clippings and snippets are accessible in the app
- Snippets are short pieces of text like clippings, but they are not removed automatically: for example, you could store your e-mail signatures as snippets
- Access Clipper from the notification bar, or from the app drawer
- Click an item to copy it and return to the previous application or long click one to see more options
Clipper uses the OpenCSV library, which is licensed under the Apache License.
Note: Start Clipper after installation in order to activate it.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall