aTAKEphONE contact dialer for Android Publisher's description
TAKEphONE will change the way you use your phone to make calls - no more having to open the G1 keyboard to search for contacts, or fiddling with the tiny on-screen keyboard buttons, fast & easy access to all your favorites, call-log and even a dial-b
TAKEphONE will change the way you use your phone to make calls - no more having to open the G1 keyboard to search for contacts, or fiddling with the tiny on-screen keyboard buttons, fast & easy access to all your favorites, call-log and even a dial-by-photo feature !
- Search company (!) and notes (!) fields.
- Show call history for a contact/number.
- Search (filter) call log list by text.
- Jump to a specific date in the call log.
- Schedule calls as entries in your Calendar.
- Large (and I mean LARGE) on-screen buttons, always on screen at the start ("Search") screen.
- Tap a phone number using those large buttons to manually dial it or to add it to an existing/new contact.
- Search for contact in a super fast & sophisticated way - using a T9-like mechanism (e.g. to search for "John" simply tap the "JKL", "MNO", "GHI", "MNO" buttons).
- Search words within fields, or even free text within words.
- Even more - you can use the "...and..." button (tap & HOLD the '*' button) to combine fields (e.g. enter "jo...and...do" to search for "John Doe").
- You can even speed-dial the first 9 favorite entries of TAKEphONE right from the main screen by tapping & holding the 1-9 on-screen button.
- Hot: you can have all favorites with pictures show up in the main screen for 'Dial by photo' operation.
"Speed Dial" tab:
- Unlimited favorite entries arranged in pages of 5x2 (or 3x3 in landscape mode) large buttons for easy dialing.
- Tap and HOLD a button to open functions menu - allowing dialing of other phone fields for that contact or starting an SMS message, etc.
- Add entries from the main "Find/Dial" tab.
- You can import all your built-in favorites from the menu.
- A list of the last outgoing calls for easy redialing.
- Ordered so that the last made call is always on top.
- More features (such as filtering, going to a specific day etc.) to come.
** New **
- Supports OS 2.1 (Droid, Nexus...).
- Highlight on pressed buttons.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall