App Installer for Android Publisher's description
App Installer will scan your SD card for apk files and show you a single unified list of all the apps you can install
App Installer will scan your SD card for apk files and show you a single unified list of all the apps you can install.
You'll get the following information on each app :
* app name
* app icon
* app version
* apk size
* app package
You will also see the status for each app, as an icon next to the version of the apk file, as follows:
* green icon - the app is already installed, and the installed version is the same or newer than the apk version
* yellow icon - the app is already installed, but the installed version is older than the apk version
* red icon - the app is not installed at all
* warning icon - the status could not be determined (in theory this should never happen)
Note that after installing apps or uninstalling apps, a rescan of the SD card is needed for the statuses to be refreshed.
Then, it will only take one touch of the finger to either install the app, or delete the apk file.
The app has an Update Notification feature, if an update is available, the app will
* tell you that an update is available
* tell you what the update contains
* help you download the update from getjar.com, directly to your device
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall