XMenu For Mac Publisher's description
XMenuXMenu adds one or more global menus to the right side of the menu bar.
XMenuXMenu adds one or more global menus to the right side of the menu bar. They give you access to your preferred applications, folders, documents, files, and snippets. Launch any application or insert text snippets or URLs into your email messages or Pages documents with a single menu choice.
* No need for configuration
* Six predefined folders: Applications, Developer Applications, Home, Documents, User-Defined, and Snippets
* Keeps all your snippets and text modules handy
* Operates as a menu extra, requires no hacks or extensions
* Ideal replacement for Dock folders in Mac OS X 10.5
What's New in This Release:This is a maintenance release.
- Improved: More reliable 64-bit code.
- Improved: Updated links for new DEVONtechnologies website.
System Requirements:Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall