TuneSpan For Mac Publisher's description
from Random Applications
TuneSpan: (app) An application for Mac OS X
TuneSpan: (app) An application for Mac OS X (10.5 or later, universal) that allows you to
move around and keep track of media files in your iTunes library on multiple drives.
span: (verb) to use TuneSpan to distribute the media files in your iTunes library across multiple driveshttp://www.tunespan.com/downloads/TuneSpan_0952beta.dmg.
What's New in This Release:TuneSpan:
* Added: Question mark indicator icon in Smart Rows if a tracks file is not found.
* Updated: Now uses latest icons from iTunes 10.4.
* Changed: New icons in Span Results table as well as other minor interface tweaks.
* Changed: Minor behavior tweaks when hiding, quitting, and activating TuneSpan.
* Fixed: For Mac OS X 10.5 Only: Reverted back to using OSAScript rather than ScriptingBridge to run "set location" AppleScript to avoid possible crashes while spanning caused by bugs in Leopard.
Note: If you experience other weird behavior with TuneSpan on Leopard, run TuneSpan in 32-bit mode.
* Fixed: Bug which could lose a track's original location when recovering after a crash while spanning.
* Fixed: Bug which would cause "iTunes U" tracks to not be played or revealed in iTunes from TuneSpan.
* Fixed: Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
* Changed: Version number to stay in sync.
System Requirements:PPC / Intel, Mac OS X 10.5 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall