The Missing Sync For Mac Publisher's description
from Mark/Space Inc
Sync your Android phone wirelessly, via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
The latest version of The Missing Sync for Android has more great new features!
Keep contacts, calendars4 and notes in sync between your phone and computer over a Wi-Fi network or via Blutooth. Transfer playlists of music, photos, files and videos via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or using USB cable. Create ringtones for your Android phone from your favorite music. Backup text messages and call history to your computer, too. The Missing Sync software makes it easy to use your information and media files on an Android phone - and take them wherever you go.
Connect your Android phone to your PC or Mac - HTC EVO, Motorola Droid, Google Nexus One, Samsung Moment and many Android-powered phones from Motorola, Samsung, LG and HTC. The Missing Sync for Android sync software helps you get the most from the features of your phone.
What's New in This Release:Version 1.5.0:
* Added support for USB syncing of all data types for Android 2.2 and later devices. (This feature uses USB tethering, so your device must support tethering in order to use this feature. Some carriers have removed the tethering feature in Android 2.2.)
* The music plugin now offers the option to reduce the bitrate of synced music to save space on the device.
* Resolved an issue that could cause unused playlists to remain in the music player.
* The photo plugin now has an option to reduce photo resolution to fit the device screen size.
* Added the option to sync custom file types via the music plugin.
* Improved sync logging for Music plugin.
* The main app now quits after a proximity sync if it wasn't running originally.
* Syncing large amounts of media via USB tethering may timeout. Workaround: Sync music over USB with the device card mounted.
* When syncing via tethered USB, if tapping the sync option doesn't show the USB option, turn the device off/on and try again.
* Sync error when desktop overwrites handheld syncing 900+ notes. "you referenced the following records (in a relationship) but did not actually push them" may appear when syncing a subscribed calendar. Please see this Knowledge Base Article for more information.
* Unable to sync via USB tethering with Secure HTTPS option turned on. Workaround: Use WiFi syncing for HTTPS.
* Syncing Media plugins over Bluetooth is unreliable. Workaround: Mount the card via USB for fastest and best results.
System Requirements:* Mac OS X 10.5.6 or later
* iTunes 7.4 or later required to sync music
* iPhoto 5.0 or later required to sync photos
* iCal 2.0.5 or later
* QuickTime, version 7 or later required to sync video
* Android phone and Mac must be on the same Wi-Fi network to sync contacts
* Internet access required for product registration and device pairing
* Bluetooth contacts syncing requires phone running Android OS 2.0 or later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall