TAPClean For Mac Publisher's description
from TAPClean Team
TAPClean is a Commodore tape preservation / restoration tool.
TAPClean is a Commodore tape preservation / restoration tool. It will check, repair, and remaster Commodore 64 and VIC 20 TAP or DC2N DMP files (tape images).
* Detects and retrieves information about TAP and DC2N DMP file contents
* Tests and reports on the integrity and condition of the files
* Performs structural corrections and optimizations
* Develops a library of all detected files as their binary equivalents and allows content exporting
* Allows conversion to audio format (.AU or .WAV) so TAPs may be played out and recorded back to cassette tape
What's New in This Release:В· Fix: remove garbage at the beginning of the tape when cleaning (Luigi)
В· Fix: Cleaned DMP files have the "tap" extension now (Luigi)
В· Fix: Report now shows the cleaned file name after cleaning (Luigi)
В· New: Added support for "Tequila Sunrise" loader (Luigi)
В· Improvement: Added basic validation of CBM payload size before accessing dd array
В· in "Cult", "Mastertronic Burner Variant", and "Biturbo" (Luigi)
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall