Switchies For Mac Publisher's description
Yes, Stickies is very useful. Do you ever wish that you can create different sets of Stickies windows?
Yes, Stickies is very useful. Do you ever wish that you can create different sets of Stickies windows? If yes, then try Switchies. Switchies allows the user to create different sets of Stickies windows. You can easily switch from one category set to another. Simply, right-button-click on a category row and choose Switch To This Stickies Set.
* Assign a different color to each Stickies set.
* Assign a short description to each Stickies set that will appear as a help tag.
* Switch from one set of Stickies windows to another with just a click of Mouse.
* Change flashing colors. (Version 1.0.2)
* Set default horizontal size of category bars. (Version 1.1.0)
* Backup/Recover all Stickies sets (Version 1.2.0)
* Duplicate existing Stickies sets* (Version 1.2.0) *except for the original Stickies set
What's New in This Release:* The user can now backup Stickies + Switchies data manually or periodically.
* The user can restore Stickies + Swtichies data from a backup folder.
* The application will quit itself half a second sooner.
* Right-button-clicking on it and choosing 'Duplicate This Stickies Set,' the user can now duplicate the selected Stickies set. Note that you cannot duplicate the original Stickies set for now.
System Requirements:* Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall