ProPresenter For Mac Publisher's description
from Renewed Vision, LLC.
ProPresenter is a cross-platform lyric and media presentation package built from the ground up to help make powerful worship productions easy.
ProPresenter is a cross-platform lyric and media presentation package built from the ground up to help make powerful worship productions easy. Taking full advantage of the latest technologies, ProPresenter allows an operator to control a presentation on one screen, while dynamically affecting the visuals and lyrics experienced by an audience on one or more screens. Used by ministries all over the world for years, we have taken our valued users' feedback to create ProPresenter version 4. Boasting over 100 new features, it is our most expansive upgrade to date. We invite you to explore our compelling solution by clicking on the features at the left, or watching the product videos and tutorials above.
ProPresenter 4 Interface
ProPresenter is designed with an intuitive layout that makes powerful presentation capabilities approachable and easy to use. This comes from years of experience working with novice (volunteers) and professional operators.
The Tool Bar at the top of the screen provides you instant access to all the most commonly used features of the program. This area is customizable, so you can arrange the available functions in the manner most useful for you, as well as add your favorite or most commonly used extras.
Movie controls are under the preview window. Announcements and count downs are triggered by dedicated tool bar icons at the top and are just one click away. Our video and image media resides together in the bottom center window. This panel can be opened or closed by clicking on its associated tool bar button.
The Audio Bin is located in a dedicated column on the right side. Since there is no visual element to an audio clip, there's no need for them to have a traditional thumbnail. Therefore the Audio bin is viewed in a list manner. Having it on the right side allows for a long list of files that can be selected easily.
We've given this interface a great deal of thought based on a lot of experience and user input. We hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.
What's New in This Release:* #1160 - Messages: Auto-clear countdowns at zero point
* #1208 - Editor: Moving slide thumbnails doesn't work reliably like Grid and Table view
* #1538 - Video/Image bin: Quartz files don't trigger
* #1573 - Program output on main display when using Component out
* #1620 - ContiguousView automatically scrolls to bottom if new item is added to playlist
* #1739 - Library: Presentations created Import Copied Text are not autoselected at creation
* #1779 - UI: Thumbnails fail to redraw immediately if a color change is applied
* #1782 - Playlist: Editor Label change via contextual menu fails
* #1820 - Output: Background transitions interrupt text transitions
* #1858 - Slides flip upside down after opening SongSelect
* #1882 - Stage Display: Template placeholder text should not be displayed
* #1890 - Crash when selecting "Properties" in Video/Image Bin on Quartz file that has moved/deleted
* #1893 - Text transitions stack up on certain hardware configurations
* #1898 - Playlist: Video in first position crashes/freezes app
* #1924 - Improve Language support for SongSelect
* #1938 - Enhanced Contiguous View
* #1942 - Fast Transition Rendering
* #1946 - Library: Presentations spontaneously become unsaved after Save All
* #1948 - Alpha Keyer Module key brightness issue from cleared output
* #1966 - SDI output with latest Blackmagic drivers cause Kernel Panic
* #1967 - Update MediaBrowser
* #1968 - Rearranging slides in slide editor/template editor doesn't work
* #1971 - Slide thumbnails in Presenter View do not update after color changes
* #1973 - Table View: Template placeholder text should not be displayed
* #1975 - Hotkeys do not update after deleting a slide
* #1977 - Layout View: Right-click contextual menu does not "clear" previously selected slides
* #1978 - Masks: Clicking "Show" in Mask Editor causes mask to show as slide
* #1979 - Multiple instances of a song within a playlist do not reflect changes
* #1982 - Presenter view: View does not stay unlocked for editing
* #1985 - Change Source" in Media Inspector does not work
* #1998 - Slide Timer: Clearing a Slide Timer with Clear All breaks active document
* #2002 - Presenter View: Background cue thumbnails do not update immediately for Cue Inspector changes
* #2005 - Can't undo a deleted slide
System Requirements:* PPC / Intel
* Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
* Power PC may work for this application, but is not supported by the developer
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall