NTFS-3G For Mac Publisher's description
from Tuxera Ltd
A freely and commercially available and supported read/write NTFS driver for Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X, NetBSD, Solaris, Haiku, and other operating systems.
A freely and commercially available and supported read/write NTFS driver for Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X, NetBSD, Solaris, Haiku, and other operating systems. It provides safe and fast handling of the Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7 file systems.
NTFS-3G develops, quality tests and supports a trustable, feature rich and high performance solution for hardware platforms and operating systems whose users need to reliably interoperate with NTFS.
The driver is used by millions of computers, consumer electronics devices for reliable data exchange, and referenced in more than 30 computer books. Please see our test methods and testimonials on the driver quality page at www.ntfs-3g.org.
What's New in This Release:* New: implemented fsync() and fsyncdir().
* New: implemented the вЂ™syncвЂ™ mount option.
* New: sanity check upcase table.
* New: added a big-endian extended attribute name for attrib and times.
* New: added an extended attribute name for creation time.
* New: enable renaming of system extended attributes.
* Change: improved appending data to fragmented files.
* Change: improved rebuilding a runlist.
* Change: improved comparing filename on big-endian CPUs.
* Fixed stat(2) for system files with no data.
* Fixed alignment on cached structures.
* Fixed Posix ACLs for big-endian CPUs.
* Fixed deleting files using ignore_case option.
* Fixed allocated size when an attribute update causes unnamed data to be expelled.
System Requirements:* PPC / Intel
* Mac OS X 10.4 or later (the purely 64-bit kernel used by Xserves running Mac OS X 10.6 is not supported)
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall