Multimode For Mac Publisher's description
from Black Cat Systems
MultiMode is an application which allows your Macintosh to decode several different modes of non-voice communication often heard on shortwave.
MultiMode is an application which allows your Macintosh to decode several different modes of non-voice communication often heard on shortwave. You can also transmit in many of these modes, as well.
In the past, dedicated hardware, often costing hundreds or thousands of dollars, was necessary to demodulate and decode these transmissions. Today, you can use the processing power of your Macintosh to decode and display these modes, without any hardware.
MultiMode features sophisticated digital filters, for pulling weak signals out of the noise.
What's New in This Release:As of now, the following modes are implemented, some receive only
* CW *
* RTTY (BAUDOT AND ASCII) *
* SSTV *
* SITOR-A / SITOR-B / NAVTEX
* Packet * (not as a full TNC)
* PSK31 *
* DTMF *
* VHF Tone Modes: EIA EEA, ZVEI1, ZVEI2, ZVEI3, PZVEI, DZVEI, PDZVEI, NATEL, EURO, MODAT, CCITT, VDEW, CCIR, CCIR7, PCCIR *
* ICAO SELCAL *
* CTCSS *
* Hellschreiber *
* Globe Wireless Channel Marker Packets
* CHU FSK Time information packets
* EAS Emergency Alert System *
System Requirements:В· Mac with sound input (USB sound input devices are OK).
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall