Menu Master For Mac Publisher's description
from Unsanity LLC
Menu Master is a haxie that allows you to change or remove menu shortcut keys in any application with ease.
Menu Master is a haxie that allows you to change or remove menu shortcut keys in any application with ease. It takes about 15 seconds to learn how to use Menu Master, and saves you lots of time later because you can use the shortcuts you defined and do not bother remembering which ones the developer of the software invented for you. Additionally, you can set shortcuts to any menu item that had no shortcuts, or remove shortcuts from menu items.
And to save you from reading the manual, here's how you use Menu Master:
* Pull down the menu you want to change;
* Select the menu item you want to redefine shortcut for;
* Press the new shortcut combination while keeping the menu item selected, or press Delete key to remove a shortcut;
* That's it! Menu Master will now remember your change and automatically do it every time you start that application.
* Assign new shortcut keys to menu items in any application (switch languages quickly with new shortcuts, for example);
* Redefine existing shortcut keys in the menu items to the ones you like and remember;
* Remove unwanted shortcut keys (such as Command-K for Block Pop-Up Windows in Safari);
* Works in all native Mac OS X applications with real menus;
* Silly Effect - Animate your menu backgrounds.
What's New in This Release:* Menu Master is proudly made and maligned with 64-bit Carbon.
* With the help of Bare Bones (barebones.com), fixed an issue in which Menu
* Master could cause a hang in BBEdit 9.6 under certain user configurations.
* Silly Effect is no longer on by default. Please turn it on at least once to see if it suits you.
* Made it easier to blame Menu Master if an application crashes for whatever reason.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall