MediaInfo For Mac Publisher's description
from Diego Massanti
MediaInfo Mac is a tool designed for the Audio & Video professional or enthusiast.
MediaInfo Mac is a tool designed for the Audio & Video professional or enthusiast. It helps in the process of analysis and reporting of multimedia files of any type.
For it's impressive multimedia analysis capabilities, MediaInfo Mac uses a custom build of the outstanding MediaInfo Library, developed by Jerome Martinez.
It would be impossible to list all the reporting capabilities of MediaInfo Mac in this brief introductory text, so you better download the latest version and try it for yourself.
MediaInfo Mac main features
* 100% adware/banners/spyware free.
* Uses the native Mac OS X Cocoa API's for faster and better user experience.
* Runs as a systemwide service, allowing you to analyze files on demand with just a single click. See screenshot
* Integrates with the Mac OS X Finder adding a contextual menu item for quick file analysis. See screenshot
* Allows you to export file reports into a plain text file or to a printer.
* Automatically updates itself when either the core MediaInfo Library or MediaInfo Mac is updated, so you always get the best of both worlds.
What's New in This Release:* Added confirmation dialog warning users when the application is about to post a file report into a public pastebin service like pastie.org.
* Minor cosmetic fixes.
* Fixed minor bugs to be Mac OS X Lion ready.
System Requirements:Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall