FileTidy For Mac Publisher's description
Yikes! No matter how many times you set their view options, some folders are just so stubborn.
Yikes! No matter how many times you set their view options, some folders are just so stubborn. And the view arrangement option will revert to 'None' or 'Not arrangement' just after you restart your Mac. Consequently, file items inside them remain arranged in a chaotic order until you press Command + J or press Command + Control + #5 or whatever.
FileTidy is a simple Mac application that will relieve your pain by enforcing view option arrangement on multiple folders quickly and easily. It can be the matter of selecting each file, press Command + J and selecting any of the view arrangement options. Or simply press Command + Control + #5 or whatever. But do you want to set view arrangement on particular folders every time you turn on your Mac?
* Drag and drop a folder onto the application icon directly to add a folder to the tidy list.
* Click on Tidy to enforce view arrangement on the selected folder in the list immediately.
* Click on Tidy All to batch-enforce view arrangement on all folders in the list immediately.
* Click on Tidy R to enforce view arrangement on the selected folder recursively.
* Click on Reorder to reorder file items of the selected folder without forcing them to snap to grid.
* Click on Reorder All to batch-reorder file items on all folders in the tidy list without forcing them to snap to grid.
* Change labels on the selected folder with a click of Mouse (with Version 1.5.0)
* Add FileTidy to Login Items so that it will automatically perform a batch-task right after your Mac starts up and then quite itself.
* Trash .DS_Store on individual folders or all folders in the Tidy list. (with Version 1.2.0)
* Show or hide invisible files system-wide with a click on a button. (with Version 1.2.0)
What's New in This Release:1. The application comes with a new icon.
2. The link to Help > Support is renewed.
3. A few other minor changes are made.
System Requirements:Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall