FCP Versioner For Mac Publisher's description
FCP Versioner is a backup and versioning utility for Final Cut Pro.
FCP Versioner is a backup and versioning utility for Final Cut Pro. It automatically backs up Final Cut Pro projects in XML format and generates changelogs to show exactly what has changed between revisions.
In addition, it offers a wealth of options for managing your backups to ensure they don't consume all your disk space. Rather than simply keeping a certain number of total backups, Versioner can choose to keep a certain number per day, week or month, allowing you to see much further back in time while minimizing disk usage (the current day's backups are always kept in their entirety unless you set a limit on them).
* Automatically creates a backup every time you save your Final Cut Pro project
* Each backup has a changelog listing exactly what changed between revisions
* Backups are in XML format which has durability and compatibility advantages over FCP project files
* Flexible backup management options to fully customize how older backups are purged
* Autosaves your project file at specified intervals
What's New in This Release:* When adding a large project, users are now prompted to backup a specific sequence rather than the entire project for improved performance
* Folders can now be dragged into the main window to add all contained projects to the list
* Complete printing overhaul
* Performance and memory usage optimizations
* Fixed an issue where icons in the backup type popup menu would appear blurred
* Several crashes fixed
* General bug fixes, tweaks and improvements
В· General bug fixes, tweaks and improvements
System Requirements:* PPC / Intel
* Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
* Final Cut Pro 6.0.2 and above (FCP 7 required for autosave function)
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall