Export Address Book For Mac Publisher's description
Export Address Book can export all the locally stored data in your Address Book into a data file.
Export Address Book can export all the locally stored data in your Address Book into a data file. It even recognizes fields with self-defined labels. You can choose between various export formats, like tab-separated text, CSV, HTML table and vCard (in Address Book, you cannot specify which fields to export when you create a vCard - in Export Address Book, you can).
* Compatible with Tiger, Leopard and Snow Leopard
* Export Address Book can recognize and export fields with self-defined labels.
* You are able to select which contacts to export, which fields from those contacts and how to order them.
* For later reuse, you can save your export settings to a file.
* Export Address Book can produce adapted vCards. You can decide which data of a Address Book contact shall be included in the vCard.
* No duplicates: If you have organized your contacts in nested groups and two groups share the same contact(s), double entries are exported only once when you export your data.
* Can deal with Address BookвЂ™s Distribution Lists (Screencast)
* Available in English, German and French. Independently from that, field names and label names are shown and exported in your systemвЂ™s primary language.
* Comes with a built-in Automator action and AppleScript support to automate exports.
What's New in This Release:Excel Workbook (.xlsx)" export format: A bug was fixed that caused that sometimes individual letters were not exported
System Requirements:Intel, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall