EtreTask For Mac Publisher's description
EtreTask is a small, fast, easy-to-use to-do list manager.
EtreTask is a small, fast, easy-to-use to-do list manager. It is designed not to get in your way. It will never have as many вЂњfeaturesвЂќ as its competitors, but we feel that is a good thing.
EtreTask UsersвЂ™s Guide:
1. Give each task a name and maybe a description.
2. If you want, associate files and URLs to tasks.
3. Check them off!
EtreTask has some fundamental difference with other to-do list managers. These philosophical differences are:
* No вЂњdue datesвЂќ. This is on purpose. Having вЂњdue datesвЂќ encourages only working on those tasks that are due today and putting off everything else. EtreTask isnвЂ™t going to do that. A future version of EtreTask will have some sort of time management facility, but it is going to be something smarter than a вЂњdue dateвЂќ.
* Columns can't be sorted. Again, this is on purpose. You should arrange tasks in the order that you need to work on them. Sorting just encourages sorting by вЂњdue dateвЂќ, which weвЂ™ve already established is a bad idea.
* EtreTask encourages the association of resources with tasks. It is very common to find some useful bit of information for something that you donвЂ™t have time to work on. When that happens, run EtreTask, save the resource, and go back to what you were doing. Resources can be virtually anything: URLs, files, directory, e-mail messages, etc.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall