Essentials For Mac Publisher's description
Essentials IconEssentials app can easily become your favorite and irreplaceable shortcuts pad.
Essentials IconEssentials app can easily become your favorite and irreplaceable shortcuts pad. Just press hotkey (default is Ctrl+Space, but you can customize it in preferences) and Essentials will appear where ever your mouse cursor is (or not, if you choose so in preferences).
To celebrate habitatus birthday, weвЂ™re offering special 50% off sale price. It is for limited time only, but Essentials can spike up your productivity for good!
DonвЂ™t miss it!
You can use it to:
* quickly launch applications
* access assorted folders, documents and files of any kind
* act as clipboard or вЂњdropboxвЂќ for your e-mail messages and text clippings
* make YOUR OWN simple Terminal commands/scripts (that can act as droplets too! вЂ¦now which app can do that! )
* resize groups by holding Command key (пїЅ?) and scroll up or down (or pinch it on trackpad)
* resize items icons (пїЅ?+scroll) and their titles (пїЅ?+вЊҐ+scroll) вЂ“ hope this feature makes you say вЂњsweet!вЂќ
* group your favorite items in any way you like
* reorder groups and items by holding Command key and dragging groups/items to desired position
* switch between groups by keyboard: Command key (пїЅ?) + 1 or 2 or 3 etc
* mark items AND groups with colors from pop-up menu
* you can finally make your dock look fancy by not overloading it with so many icons
Essentials is simply essential because:
* you can keep your favorite/frequently used items really accessible and nearby
* it has smooth and intuitive UI
* it is responsive and fast
* it can easily blend like it is part of the OSX
What's New in This Release:В· Spacer item type (adds empty space between items)
В· Support for "note links" from Evernote
В· Items highlight on mouse over
В· Bug fixes
System Requirements:. Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall