Disk Order For Mac Publisher's description
from Kiwi Fruitware
Disk Order makes file management easy, fast and fun on your Mac .
Disk Order makes file management easy, fast and fun on your Mac . It allows to save time on every step and gives you a great file-management power.
Disk Order is an advanced Finder replacement with built-in FTP client and ability to handle archives like plain folders. This makes file management much faster then it has been before, because now you don't have to launch separate applications to connect to FTP server, batch rename files, or extract some data out of .zip, .gz, .tgz archive. All these tasks may be performed within Disk Order with just few mouse clicks. Also, Disk Order offers all usual features, such as Get Info, Copy/Move/Delete, View, Edit and so on. Disk Order is fast and stable, works great on both Intel-based and PowerPC Macs.
* Tabbed interface
* Copy/Move/Delete/Link operations
* Built-in Viewer (viewing html, rtf, mov, mp3, jpg, gif, tiff etc.)
* Built-in Editor
* Built-in FTP-client (create, upload, download, CHMOD, transfer mode, encodings, viewing files and so on...)
* Multi-Rename Tool
* Archives support (tar, gz, tgz, bz, bz2, tbz, zip)
* Sophisticated Drag'n-Drop
* Color Marking support
* System Index Utilizing Search
* Command Line
* Plug-in architecture (Terminal window, Burn CDs, Zip, Unzip, Untar etc.)
* Very usable interface (Eject buttons by volume names and FTP sessions, customizable toolbar, Drives panel)
* Customizable main menu shortcuts
* Two file selection modes (Mac native and Norton-Commander-like)
* Compare Directories, wildcard selection
What's New in This Release:* Improved design of Navigation Bar. Icons are now smaller and divided into categories (Drives, Devices, Places etc.)
* Introduced Quick View feature, which allows to view files directly on the opposite pane. The buil-in Viewer literally integrates into application's main window.
* Built viewer has extended its functionality, making possible to open multiple files at same time. File thumbnails are also now available.
* New Plug-ins added.
* Added Source Code plugin, which is a viewer extension. If you're a developer and have to often view sources in C++, C#, Xml, that's really what you need. Source Code plugin will make you code highlighted with colors.
* Spanish localization added.
* Added comprehensive Path Control which make browsing directories much easier.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall