Discs2Go For Mac Publisher's description
Discs2Go is a software application that specializes in Mac disc images.
Discs2Go is a software application that specializes in Mac disc images. Though it's a light-weight application, there are many things you can do with Discs2Go. You can easily convert folders into Read/Write disc images. Using Discs2Go, you can also attach software license agreement to disc images with ease. One amazing feature is (Disc) Mimic. Mimic allows the user to copy the exact style of a source disc volume and simulate it on another. You can control disc volume properties such as the sidebar width, the font size, item locations, the window size, the window position quickly and easily.
* Convert folders into Read/Write (including sparsebundle and sparseimage) disc images, one at a time.
* View the contents of disc images, adding/deleting visible & invisible files, making visible files invisible or making invisible files visible with a click of mouse.
* Drag and drop a graphic image to lay a visible or invisible background image on the selected disc volume.
* Attach software license agreement to disc images
* Copy the style of a disc volume and simulate it on another.
What's New in This Release:1. A set of measures is taken to enhance application's compatibility with Snow Leopard.
2. The application remembers the location where it was last closed.
3. A few other minor changes and fixes are made.
System Requirements:10.5, 10.6 with PowerPC or Intel Mac
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall