Bit Slicer For Mac Publisher's description
from Mayur Pawashe
Bit Slicer is a tool for Mac OS X ...
Bit Slicer is a tool for Mac OS X that allows you to search and modify values in video games such as: score, lives, ammunition, and much more.
* Searching values & narrowing down results with integers, floating-points, strings, and byte arrays
* An array of searching options (bounded ranges on values and memory addresses, case sensitivity on strings, epsilon for floating-point numbers, and more)
* Flexibility of variable table including adding, deleting, and modifying variables with ease
* Extensive undo support for reverting many kinds of changes including searches
* Support for searching and dealing with pointers by modifying a variable address in a dynamic manner
* Storing a process' memory space and comparing how the values have changed at a later time
* Convenient string handling assuming strings are null terminated
* Freezing variable's values so that they don't change
* Dumping memory to files for inspecting processes
* A lightweight hex-editor-style memory viewer
* Changing the protection of an area in memory (eg, making a region writable)
* Pausing a process in Bit Slicer or outside via a hotkey.
What's New in This Release:* Added a lightweight memory viewer.
* Added option to change the protection of an area in memory (eg, making a region writable)
* Added support for Byte Array datatype.
* Searching for unwritable values is now set by default.
* Bit Slicer will try to prevent one from modifying a variable that is not writable.
* Fixed a bug when un-doing immediately after manually adding a variable.
* Changed format for the function types to choose from.
* Removed compare stored values checkbox in favor for adding functions that compare against stored values.
* Added '= Stored Value +' and 'в‰ Stored Value +' functions (i.e. search for variables that have increased/decreased by a certain value).
* Fixed a bug where the table may have not instantly updated a variable's value after it has changed.
System Requirements:* Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
* Administrator's password to access memory.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall