Springy For Mac Publisher's description
from Dragan Milic
A simple to use, yet powerful archiving and compression utility for Mac OS X. Springy integrates seamlessly with the Finder and includes some very useful features.
A simple to use, yet powerful archiving and compression utility for Mac OS X. Springy integrates seamlessly with the Finder and includes some very useful features. All archiving tasks can be done via Drag and Drop or through SpringyвЂ™s Finder contextual menu.
Springy features at a glance:
- Open and browse the contents of an archive or disk image without extracting any file from it.
- Quickly extract all files or only files of choice from an archive or disk image.
- Modify the contents of an existing archive or disk image: add, overwrite, delete and rename files in an archive or disk image.
- Full Drag & Drop support for archiving and extracting from and into Finder.
- Edit and modify any file in an archive or disk image by double click.
- Many more features.
What's New in This Release:Fixes a bug in version 1.6 which could corrupt a ZIP archive after modifying it and quitting application.
* Any Macintosh computer with Intel processor or Macintosh computer with PowerPC G3, G4 or G5 processor
* Minimum 256 MB of RAM
* Minimum 25 MB free space on hard disk (for both application and contextual menu plug-in)
* Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later for Macintosh computers with Intel processor
* Mac OS X 10.4 or later for Macintosh computers with PowerPC processor
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall