Paste Master For Mac Publisher's description
from John Woodward
Paste Master is an easy to use clipboard manager configured by a preference ...
Paste Master is an easy to use clipboard manager configured by a preference pane that allows you to save multiple clipboards and be able to paste them again later. It has the following advantages:
* Compact grid display allows you to see and select from many saved clipboards at once.
* Handles all types of clipboards.
* Recognition of special text types in clipboards allows convenient pasting options.
* You can quickly search the grid to find clipboards you want to paste.
* You can delete individual or ALL saved clipboards (for example if they contain sensitive data).
* You can lock clipboards so they are not displaced by new ones.
* You can paste multiple clipboards rapidly through two different mechanisms.
* You can securely and easily fill in forms.
* Clipboards are also optionally available from an icon in the menu bar.
Paste Master allows you to display up to 99 clipboards in a compact manner, making it easy to quickly find which one you want to paste again. Paste Master recognizes certain types of text much like Apple's Data Detectors, and allows you to paste them in special ways. This feature is very useful when dealing with web or database forms that force you to type things like phone numbers or social security numbers in separate fields, or force you to enter phone numbers with just decimal digits. Furthermore, you can paste clipboards as unformatted text even if they are formatted. This is useful if you want pasted text to inherit the formatting of the application you are pasting into.
What's New in This Release:
В· Added new security feature: the ability to specify, on a per-clipboard sets basis, that unlocked clipboards should be automatically deleted after some period of time or upon restart.
System Requirements:* PPC / Intel
* Mac OS X 10.4 or later
* Your keyboard shortcut for paste must be command-v
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall