moveAddict For Mac Publisher's description
moveAddict is a Snow Leopard-only application that provides a functionality the Finder was missing, the ability to move files using the keyboard
moveAddict is a Snow Leopard-only application that provides a functionality the Finder was missing, the ability to move files using the keyboard. ItвЂ™s meant to replace dragging and dropping for anyone that would rather use the keyboard instead of the mouse.
What's New in This Release:* Fixed a stability issue which caused moveAddict to sometimes crash while merging folders.
* moveAddict has been completely rewritten and it now uses the Finder to move files. This means that you can now see a progress indicator while moving files, as well as undo and stop transfers.
* The dialogs that moveAddict displays (e.g. for replace) are now similar to the Finder ones, for a better integration.
* The replace folder/file dialog now contains a "Keep original" checkbox. You can use it to merge/replace items without destroying the source.
* The preferences were redesigned to reduce clutter.
* You can now initiate more than one operation at a time.
* Fixed a compatibility issue which caused cutting and pasting to not work in certain applications (e.g. Dashboard) while moveAddict was running.
* Lots of performance tweaks. moveAddict should now be faster and consume less CPU and memory.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall