Uncloud For Mac Publisher's description
from Harish Mallipeddi
Backup and archive GMail folders
Uncloud is a Mac OS X utility which lets you backup and archive GMail folders. Uncloud is experimental software (written using PyObjC) - use it at your own risk!
* You need to enable IMAP in your GMail Settings page before using this app
* Login using your GMail address (email@example.com) and password
* Pick a folder/label to archive
* Once the backup process is complete, you can drag the archive file onto Finder
* Archive file is in the "Apple Mail" Mbox format and can be imported easily into Apple Mail
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: