Mac Shutdown X For Mac Publisher's description
from Tension Software
Mac Shutdown has many uses, just an example, it can help a user start a download of big files over the net in the night and have the Mac automatically turned off when the download is finished.
It is customizable using a easy to use setting setup panel (no coding or editing of script required).
It's small, fast, simple and reliable.
You can choose to shutdown the Mac:
- On a scheduled plan
- On a specific date and time
- When a generic file is removed or moved on your Hard Disk
- When a download is finished:
* using Safari
* using Firefox or Camino or Netscape
* using Speed Download
- At launch time to use it via Apple iCal
- When a keyword is found inside a continuously checked web wage
Using the scheduled plan you can set any repetitive interval, selecting a time and a day of the week or any day or any weekday and so on.
With the 'On date' option you can specify the date and time you prefer.
What's New in This Release:В· Internal improvements
В· Fixed a nasty bug causing the program to always shutdown in a short time on some models of Mac
В· Bug fix and internal improvements.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall