ClearDNSCache for Mac Publisher's description
SimpleAuthority is a Certification Authority (CA) that is designed to be very easy to use.
SimpleAuthority is a Certification Authority (CA) that is designed to be very easy to use. It generates and manages keys and certificates that provide cryptographic digital identities for people and/or computer servers. These identities are designed to be used in other applications such as for:
- secure email - for digital signing and encryption of email
- document signing - including PDF, Word and OpenOffice documents
- VPN access - to provide a much higher level of security than username/password access
- client SSL authentication - to control access to an online service such as a subversion repository or wiki
- server SSL authentication - to authenticate a Web server to people within a known community.
- code signing - including Java archives, Windows executables, etc.
What's New in This Release:- Mac OS-X 10.6 support
- Support for using SubjectAltName certificate extension with DNS Name, IP Address or URI content
- Uses Java 1.6 or later for improved performance
- Updated third party library dependencies
- Fixed bug where user details were written to disk too often in some circumstances
System Requirements:Mac OS X 10.5 or later
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install anh Uninstall