ADmitMac For Mac Publisher's description
from Thursby Software
ADmitMac software turns a Mac into a true Active Directory client.
Our one-stop, robust and highly scalable solution meets the entirety of enterprise Mac-Windows integration needs.
* Includes DAVE technology for commercial grade file and printer sharing with Windows, including full support for Microsoft Distributed File Systems (DFS) and network volumes
* Identity and access management for Macs from either Windows Active Directory/Group Policy Objects (GPO) or Mac Workgroup Manager (WGM)
* Deployment tools for Volume License Agreement (VLA) users
* No costly and disruptive Windows server software, Mac OS X Servers or schema changes are required
* Mac OS X market leader since 2003
What's New in This Release:В· Dfs links do not resolve.
В· "Error code -43" when attempting to copy any file to any mounted volume.
В· Slow to mount volumes and also slow to access contents of volumes.
В· Group Policies not being applied.
В· Cannot save WGM settings (Error 14276 - Can't Contact LDAP Server).
В· Nested Dfs links not resolving.
System Requirements:Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall