2X VirtualDesktopServer For Mac Publisher's description
from 2X Software Ltd
Provide vendor independent virtual desktops and applications, accessible from anywhere.
2X VirtualDesktopServer helps companies experience the full benefits of desktop and application virtualization by improving desktop manageability, security, accessibility and performance.
Lower your overall operating costs by delivering secure, centrally-managed access to virtual desktops (VDI) and applications hosted on Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware vSphere, ESX, and ESXi, Parallels Virtuozzo Containers, Citrix XenServer, Sun VirtualBox, Windows Remote Desktop Services/Windows Terminal Services and other leading virtualization platforms. To see a list of approved platforms, please click here.
2X VirtualDesktopServer Features:
* Publish virtual desktops and applications to Windows, Linux and Mac, rather than installing locally
* Hypervisor vendor-independent
* Use the same client to connect to desktops and terminal server applications
* Automatically suspend inactive virtual desktops for maximum server efficiency
* Seamless integration with usersвЂ™ local desktop and taskbar
* Publish desktops and applications based on username, group or IP
* Publish desktops and applications to a web portal
* Integration with the 2X LoadBalancer
* Centralized management of 2X SecureClientGateways
* SSL security and MAC address filtering
* Windows Media Player redirection
* Bi-directional audio
* Deepnet Unified Authentication platform integration
* Centrally manage user settings and connectivity
* Enhanced bitmap acceleration
* Universal printing and scanning
* Automatic redundancy
* Single sign-on
* Multiple monitor support
* Application licensing management
* CPU resource management
* Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 7 ready
* 64-bit platform support
What's New in This Release:В· Added Support for Outlook plugin \"Mail Alert\".
В· Added Move/Sizing frame rect capability.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall