UnMHT For Mac Publisher's description
from Arai A
A Firefox add-on that allows you to view and save MHT file
UnMHT helps you save webpage into single file as MHT (MHTML, RFC2557) format, and view saved MHT files.
UnMHT extension allows you to save and view MHT file.
What's New in This Release:* Added option to limit length of title and filename in custom filename.
* Added option to hide [Send page as MHT by E-Mail].
* Added option to use selection for QuickSave.
* Added option to set time until alert is shown while extacting, saving.
* Added option to check none as default in [Save multiple tabs as MHT].
* Fixed file is overwritten without confirm in [Save as MHT], when filename without extension is inputted, and filename with extension is exists.
* Fixed cannot save the page with application/xhtml+xml.
* Fixed failed to refer the file in MHT if attribute value is not quoted correctly.
* Fixed failed to open the MHT file with boundary contains parenthesis.
* Fixed failed to resolve relative path in HTML.
* Fixed failed to save the webpage which contains link to the imap, mailbox, etc protocol.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall