Super Fun Happy Web Browser For Mac Publisher's description
from Jeff Winkworth
This is a flash-based web browser, with 4 content tabs...
This is a flash-based web browser, with 4 content tabs. However, instead of each tab only consisting of the webpage title, the "tab" is the entire website scaled down:
Click on any tab to enlarge the window to full frame (if one is already enlarged, clicking on another one will swap it). To shrink the currently enlarged window, click while pressing the CTRL key (or COMMAND key on the mac).
Click anywhere while pressing the ALT key (or OPTION on the mac) to pop up the address bar. Enter in a website address and click OK or press ENTER to load that website in the current window. If no window is currently enlarged, it will load the new site in the first tab. Press ESC to cancel from the address bar.
You can scroll any webpage (enlarged or not) by putting your mouse over it and using the mouse wheel. You may also scroll the enlarged web page with the scroll arrows on the right hand side.
This application utilizes flash.html.HTMLLoader. You simply pass a URLRequest into the HTMLLoader, and then add the HTMLLoader to a sprite. To get tag information from the web site, you simply use the website's DOM (for example to get the title, you simply type title = html.window.document.title as String; where html is the name of the HTMLLoader class). To scroll HTMLLoader content, you add or subtract from the objectвЂ™s scrollV or scrollH properties.
* There is no detection of an improper website address, or a website that cannot be found. The application will continue to attempt load uninterupted. I hope to have this fixed in a future release.
* If the website requires a flash plugin, it will not load. I am not sure why this is and will continue to investigate for a future release (in the beta versions of AIR this was not an issue, but with the release of AIR 1.0 this became a problem).
* The buttons for stop/reload/forward/back currently are not disabled when they cannot be used (for instance, if there is no website to go "forward" in history to, the forward button should be disabled). This will be fixed for a future release.
* While you can currently scroll down through the webpages, there is no "scroll bar" to determine your progress. The code has been started for this, but is currently unfinished and will be added in the next release.
* There is a bug involving the Tweens between window positions. Sometimes the windows will not complete their proper tweens. Re-clicking the window (to enlarge/decrease) will solve the problem.
System Requirements:В· Adobe AIR
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall