Mail Archiver X For Mac Publisher's description
from Moth Software Mainz
Mail Archiver serves as a companion to the user's current email application/client, allowing consolidation
Mail Archiver serves as a companion to the user's current email application/client, allowing consolidation, archiving, cleaning, formatting, and permanent storage of emails. Emails may be saved in the application's native database format (Valentina), or in Filemaker, PDF, mbox, MySql, Text, or XML database formats. Archiving emails from a variety of email applications into a single database, the app prevents accidental deletions, facilitates quick searches, and eliminates the storage size limits imposed by many email apps and companies. By saving emails in a single, standardized format, users are ensured that they can read all their emails, even those from legacy applications, from which they have subsequently migrated.
* An ideal email management and archive solution.
* Protect and save all emails in a single archive folder.
* Archives emails from the following formats: Entourage, Eudora, Mail, Outlook, Postbox, Powermail, Thunderbird, and standard mbox.
* Exports emails to the following formats: Valentina (native), Filemaker, PDF, mbox, MySql, Text, or XML.
* Built-in email database browser.
* Cleans emails of unnecessary characters and code.
* Exchange is supported for Apple Mail, and Microsoft Entourage and Outlook.
* Filemaker support, when using the Filemaker Version 10 browser.
* Any other database will be able to import XML or text files.
What's New in This Release:Filemaker shows no longer a temp mailbox name.
The Header field is now exported to Filemaker.
Archiving from Exchange no longer crashes when the account name has // in it's name.
Fixed a problem when archiving from Entourage.
Fixed a problem with corrupt attachments.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall