MAExplorer For Mac Publisher's description
Microarray Explorer (MAExplorer) is a Java-based data-mining facility for cDNA or oligonucleiotide microarray databases.
Microarray Explorer (MAExplorer) is a Java-based data-mining facility for cDNA or oligonucleiotide microarray databases. It may be downloaded and run as a stand-alone application on your computer. Its exploratory data analysis environment provides tools for the data-mining of quantitative expression profiles across multiple microarrays. Read the Introduction for an overview.
* Analyzes data (after arrays have been scanned and spots quantified)
* Handles multiple cDNA or oligo array samples with replicate spots
* Manages replicate samples, named condition sets of samples, and lists of condition sets
* Manages named subsets of genes
* Handles intensity or ratio (Cy3/Cy5) quantified array data
* Analyzes data for 2-conditions and N-condition expression profiles including ANOVA on any number of conditions of replicate samples
* Data-filters gene sets by statistics, clustering, gene set membership
* Provides direct data manipulation in graphics, spreadsheets and sample management
* Accesses genomic Web servers from plots and reports
* Converts your data using Cvt2Mae data conversion wizard
* Both MAExplorer and Cvt2Mae are written in Java for portability with download installers making it easy to run on any system
* Users may update these programs, once installed, by downloading just the Java jar file(s) using update commands.
* May be extended using new analytic methods written as either
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall