HTML-Optimizer Pro For Mac Publisher's description
from Tonbrand Software
HTML-Optimizer Pro is recommended if you manage more than one website and/or
HTML-Optimizer Pro is recommended if you manage more than one website and/or if you need extra features like tag checking and link checking.Switching from one web folder to another is very easy. HTML-Optimizer Pro has no upload facility.All HTML-Optimizer features are also present in HTML-Optimizer Pro
Features that are common to all four optimizers...
* All optimizers optimize JPEG and PNG images, cutting down image size by about half.
* To help you keep organized, a duplicate web folder is created for the optimized web files. Your original files are left untouched.
* The Smart Handling feature enables you to automatically handle only the pages that you have changed.
* You can exclude certain files and/or folders from being optimized.
* Drag and Drop is fully supported. On the program's Drop Spot you can drop a web folder, subfolders or files.
* In the Options panel you can customize the optimization options.
* HTML-Optimizer Plus and Web Site Maestro can upload your optimized files to MobileMe iDisk or FTP servers, also in secure mode.
What's New in This Release:
В· Improved optimizing HTML code.
В· The end tags and are no longer removed when "Removing optional end tags" is activated.
System Requirements:Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall