BookmarksX For Mac Publisher's description
BookmarksX is an advanced version of bkBrowser.
BookmarksX is an advanced version of bkBrowser. BooksmarksX lets you catalogue website bookmarks with snapshots and keep track of their Google PageRanks. Users can rate each website and write notes about it with styled text (font color, font style, font size...). Users can also access Alexa Traffic Details and QuantCast Audience Profile for the selected URL or domain.
What's New in This Release:* The frame styles of the Whois Inspector and Bookmark Inspector windows are switched to Metal.
* The user is now able to use contextual menu (Edit menu) on the text area fields of Whois Inspector and Bookmark Inspector.
* Fix: The text area field of Bookmark Inspector will not be broken when the user resizes the window.
* The user will not be able to close the Preferences window if the window location is not set properly.
* 'Export Screenshot' is fixed such that the file name will be appropriate whether to hide or show an extension.
* Clicking on Bookmark Profile List without selecting a bookmark profile will gray out the entire Bookmarks menu.
* Create and Delete buttons on the Toolbar menu are removed. Instead, equivalent buttons are installed right below Bookmark Folder List.
System Requirements:* Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
* BookmarksX may run under Mac OS 10.3.9 and 10.4.x as it utilizes screencapture, a BSD shell script, which was first made available in Mac OS X 10.2, according to Apple, to capture webpage snapshots. In order to see compatibility with your system.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall