After the Deadline for Chrome For Mac Publisher's description
After the Deadline is a language checker for the web with
After the Deadline is a language checker for the web with:
* Contextual Spell Checking
* Advanced Style Checking
* Intelligent Grammar Checking
Use After the Deadline
* In your browser: After the Deadline is available as a Firefox add-on and a Google Chrome extension. Now you can use our technology on any site.
* With your blog: For bloggers, After the Deadline is available as a WordPress plugin. You may also use our Intense Debate plugin to let your readers check their comments.
* On your site: Add our grammar, style, and spelling checker to your forms with our plugins for jQuery and TinyMCE. Our server techology is open source too.
* With OpenOffice.org Writer: Our grammar, style, and misused word checker is available as an OpenOffice.org extension.
What's New in This Release:
В· The "check form contents before submission" option is now off by default. This option conflicts with some websites that try to detect multiple form submissions.
В· This extension now ignores Google Spreadsheets. A conflict with the beta Blogger editor was fixed. A bug preventing AtD from working in GMail (at random) was fixed too.
В· Added an option to disable the "No errors were found" message.
System Requirements:В· Google Chrome
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall