Planbook for Mac Publisher's description
from Jeff Hellman
Planbook is an elegant lesson planning program (Mac and PC) that replaces and improves upon your traditional teachers' plan book
Planbook is an elegant lesson planning program (Mac and PC) that replaces and improves upon your traditional teachers' plan book.
* Enter lesson plans for up to 15 courses per day, 25 courses total using a schedule that matches what you teach.
* Create assignments, track standards, organize your handouts and web links.
* Print customizable reports containing just the plans and information you want.
* Share your lesson plans with your students and parents using PlanbookConnect. FTP and MobileMe publishing are also available.
* Dozens of other features including bumping lessons, designating custom and non-school days, syncing to iCal (Mac only), reusing all your plans in the future and a lesson library storing commonly used lessons.
What's New in This Release:Makes changes to prepare for a future release that will support the new Application Sandbox.
Fixes an issue where bumping lessons might not happen in the correct order when there are two+ meetings of the same class on the same day.
The name of custom days now appears on the weekly report.
Units are now exported in the correct order
Focus is now given to a lesson that's pasted via drag and drop
The daily report now remembers the dates of your last report and sets the date appropriately when you open the report.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall