Strata Design 3D CX For Mac Publisher's description
3D Design Connected to AdobeВ®
Strata Design 3D CX brings it all together. With an interface that Adobe users will recognize, Design 3D connects to your creative toolset with links to Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash.
Powerful spline and subdivision surface modeling gives you the power to create virtually any form. Sophisticated texturing lets you apply materials and labels. Lighting and scene tools let you set up the perfect shot. And speaking of the perfect shot, the legendary Strata rendering engine is better than ever.
Bring in content from Foto 3D and Enfold 3D, render images and animations, export to Live 3D. Strata Design 3D CX is design at a higher power.
What's New in This Release:Version 6.2:
* Fixed a couple of crashers.
* Fixed a file corruption issue caused indirectly by linking a spotlight to an object. Also files corrupted by this issue can be opened.
* Fixed the flipped image issue when exporting the modeling window as an image.
XMM (Live 3D) file format improvements:
* Added support for exporting textures with transparency and stencil maps.
* Materials now handle the object two-sided setting.
* Fixed issue with flipped images and image sizes. The exporter now looks at the size of the diffuse, opacity, and stencil maps to help determine what size of map to use when building the map from the texture.
* Fixed issue where init script didn't set sequences to a good state.
* Fixed issue where Live 3D wanted UVs on all objects.
* We no longer export nested sequences. All sequences are exported at the root level. The scripts exported will reference all the needed sequences directly.
* Export will now use a minimum zoom view angle of 10 degrees. If the cameras view angle is less than 10 degrees then the cameras view angle will be the minimum zoom view angle.
* Pivot points should be correct for most objects. However, all bets are off on objects with nested nodes.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall