Printools For Mac Publisher's description
from Badia Software
Printools provides prepress and printing professionals
Printools provides prepress and printing professionals with a powerful collection of printing tools for automated and error-free output.
In one comprehensive package you get batch printing of multiple documents, rename at print, print to file in different formats, custom page slugs and preflighting.
You can even combine several of these tools during the same print session to streamline complex printing tasks.
Printools supports Adobe InDesign versions CS3/CS4/CS5, or QuarkXPress 4/5/6/7/8.
What's New in This Release:- Added a 4th file name component to Rename at Print and Save to File.
- Added File Extension as name component variable.
- Added Page Range to specify pages to print.
- Option to position the custom page slug at the top or bottom of the page.
- Redesigned batch list management and drag-n-drop operations.
- Option to show batch files in Finder.
- New preference to remove successfully printed files from file list after printing.
- Current document no longer closes after using Rename at Print.
- Improved reporting of Page Range name component variable.
- Improved response for canceling print process.
- New code written in Cocoa.
- Automatic checking of updates and self updating.
- Improved speed and overall stability.
- Fully optimized for Adobe InDesign CS5.
- Many improvements throughout.
System Requirements:- Adobe InDesign CS5
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Intel processor
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall