pdf2cad for Mac Publisher's description
pdf2cadв„ў converts engineering drawings saved as Adobe PDF files into DXF files that you can open and edit in TurboCADВ®, DoubleCADВ®, DesignCADВ®, AutoCADв„ў and other popular engineering programs.
pdf2cadв„ў converts engineering drawings saved as Adobe PDF files into DXF files that you can open and edit in TurboCADВ®, DoubleCADВ®, DesignCADВ®, AutoCADв„ў and other popular engineering programs. This vector image format can then be edited and saved in native CAD formats such as DWG and DGN. pdf2cad also generates HPGL which is a popular CAD archival format.
pdf2cad is ideal for converting PDF-based CAD drawings as wells as floor-plans, network diagrams and organization charts into MicrosoftВ® VisioВ®. This capability is key as more and more firms are storing and receiving drawings in the Adobe PDF file format and need to use them with Visio.
- Convert vector base PDF files into the standard CAD interchange format DXF as well as HPGL
- Convert one file or multiple files using the built in batch mode
- Convert all pages or specify a page rage
- Intelligent object recognition
- Concatenates characters to form editable words and lines of text
- Add white space to page
- Rotate output by any degree
- Option to ignore text, images or paths during conversion
- Map fonts for high fidelity file match
- Scale page to match original dimensions of file
- Specify minimum line width
- Separates layers in CAD drawing based on colors
- Dashed/dotted lines as segments
- Saves all images as referenced file in DXF format
- Command-line version and Windows DLL available for developers
- Expanded support for non-standard fonts
- Option to remove or outline hatches/fills
- Improved reporting on errors and warnings
- Streamlined interface for faster and easier conversions
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall