PDF Image Extract For Mac Publisher's description
from iFunia Corporation
iFunia PDF Image Extract is a simple app to extract images from PDF files...
iFunia PDF Image Extract is a simple app to extract images from PDF files and save them in a wide range of image formats, including JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, and PNG.
It is a standalone program and does not require Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader. It can also extract images from batches of PDF files at high speed and with good quality.
- Two steps to save images from inside PDF file to JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF and BMP.
- Supports drag and drop to load PDF files for extraction.
- Batch PDF to image extraction at high speed.
- Converts entire document or only a specific page range.
- No re-compression for best possible quality.
- Does not require Adobe Acrobat.
What's New in This Release:В· Supports extracting images from password-protected PDF files.
В· Supports changing the image output settings (quality and file format) for all files.
System Requirements:В· 64-bit processor
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall