GraphicDesignerToolbox for Mac Publisher's description
Advanced texture generator and visual programming tool.
An unique and powerful editor for generating high quality textures, text effects and web graphics, targeted at professional web designers and artists.
- Unified bitmap/vector compositing
- 103 building blocks
- Build assets and recycle your work
GraphicDesignerToolboxвЂ™ interface is node-based and has no wires, unlike traditional node-based editors. This approach has these benefits:
-Its faster, no time spend on connecting nodes with wires.
-Better overview of huge documents, because its more compact.
-The data flow is easy to follow, because there are no wires.
-Less visual noise, there are no wires to look at.
-Constructions can be easily recycled, no need for connecting with wires.
What's New in This Release:- GDT now runs on Snow Leopard as well.
- The biggest change is that all the bitmap building blocks now have documentation. Previously only 50% of the building blocks was documented. Focus for the 1.2.x versions is on writing documentation for everything, and this goal is nearly completed.
- Finally a вЂњCrystal2.box1вЂќ project has been added to the Texture sample pack.
- Many more enhancements.
System Requirements:* Mac OS X 10.6, 10.5, 10.4
* 1 GB system RAM
* Graphics card with 64 MB video RAM
* 20 MB hard drive space
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall