CommuniGate Pro For Mac Publisher's description
from Stalker Software
The main CommuniGate Pro subsystems include
The main CommuniGate Pro subsystems include:
* Multi-Domain architecture (field-proven for over 120,000 domains per system), with multihoming and shared-IP configurations.
* Account concept, including Mailbox Storage, File Storage, Account Settings, and Account Information databases.
* Groups, Forwarders, Aliases, and other Domain Objects.
* Meta-Directory with Local and Remote Units.
* LDAP access to Directory and Account databases.
* External Authentication mechanism for integration with 3rd party solutions.
* RADIUS services.
* Billing system with multiple per-Account Balances and reservations.
* Mailbox Storage with multiple Mailboxes, Shared access, ACLs.
* Mailbox formats - text files, file folders, other data containers.
* File Storage with public and private folders, virtual files.
* Groupware Information storage and processing using the iCalendar and vCard standards.
* ESMTP and LMTP mail exchange services.
* Anti-Spam and other protection mechanisms.
* Plugin Interface for high performance virus, spam, and content filtering.
* Automated Mail Processing Rules.
* Mailing List manager with automatic bounce processing and a Web interface to list archives.
* Remote Account Polling using the POP3 protocol.
* External Program Delivery for custom applications.
* Automated Invitation processing for shared resource scheduling.
* XIMSS protocol for Instant Messaging, Presence, audio and video communications.
* SIP protocol for Instant Messaging, Presence, audio and video communications, desktop sharing and real-time collaboration.
* XMPP protocol for Instant Messaging and Presence.
* SMPP protocol for Instant Messaging via SMS.
* NAT Traversal mechanisms (near-end and far-end) for XIMSS, SIP, RTP, and TCP-based media protocols.
* Registrar, forking Proxy, and Presence server functionality.
* Automated Signal Processing Rules.
* Event packages for presence, message-waiting, registration, dialogs, and other services.
* STUN server for client-side NAT Traversal solutions.
* Parlay X Interface.
Real-Time Application Environment.
* Domain-specific application environments.
* CG/PL language for quick and robust application design.
* Built-in operations for call control, bridging, and multi-party conferencing.
* Integrated Access to Message and File stores.
Data Access Services.
* POP3 and IMAP4 mail client access.
* MAPI interface for MicrosoftВ® Windows clients (Outlook and other MAPI-enabled applications).
* WebUser Interface to Mailbox, Groupware and File Stores, to Settings and Information databases, to the Signaling and Message Transfer facilities.
* Multi-lingual Skins for customizable HTML, WAP/WML, and I-Mode Interfaces.
* XIMSS interface providing access to Mailbox, Groupware and File Stores, to Settings and Information databases, to the Signaling and Message Transfer facilities.
* HTTP, WebDAV, FTP, and TFTP access to Account File Stores.
* AirSync interface to E-mail and Groupware data for MicrosoftВ® Windows Mobile clients (server-based ActiveSync).
* CalDAV interface to Calendar and Tasks Mailboxes.
* Publish/Subscribe (WebCal/iCal) HTTP-based operations with Calendar and Tasks mailboxes.
* CardDAV interface to Contacts Mailboxes.
* ACAP access to the Account Information database.
* SASL Secure Authentication methods.
* GSSAPI (including Kerberos V5) authentication, SSO (single sign-on), and security.
* Client Certificate-based Secure Authentication methods.
* Secure Mail (S/MIME) WebMail implementation (encryption/decryption, digital signing, signature verification).
* Automatic Encryption implementing secure information storage.
* SSL/TLS Secure Transfer for SMTP, SIP, IMAP, POP, HTTP, LDAP, ACAP, PWD and Administration sessions.
* Lawful Interception functionality.
* WebAdmin interface for administration, provisioning, and monitoring.
* CLI/API interface for administration, provisioning, and monitoring.
* SNMP Agent for remote monitoring.
* Triggers for proactive monitoring.
* Poppwd protocol for remote password modification.
* LDAP-based Provisioning (optional) for integration with legacy systems.
* BSD syslog Server to consolidate log records from third-party components.
* Distributed Domains for Distributed multiple single-Server configurations.
* Static Clusters for Multi-Server Account partitioning.
* Dynamic Clusters for advanced scalability without Account partitioning. Carrier-grade 99.999%-uptime, field-proven for more than 5,000,000 real active Accounts.
* Cluster of Clusters for extra-large sites (over 10,000,000 active Accounts).
The CommuniGate Pro Server is based on the Internet Standards (RFCs), and it has many additional features required for today's industrial-level and carrier-grade communication systems. The Features table can be used to compare the CommuniGate Pro with other systems available on the market today.
What's New in This Release:* SIP: the "tel:" schema processing is improved.
* GROUPWARE: Contact sorting is using the YOMI name VCard field if it is present.
* Bug Fix: CLUSTER: 5.3.5: NAT Site IP List data could not be updated in a Cluster.
* Bug Fix: CALDAV: 5.3c1: "newer item already exists" situations resulted in the error code 500 (instead of 412).
* Bug Fix: CALLLEG: 5.2c1: re-INVITE requests did not contain Min-SE header field when session timer was activated.
* Bug Fix: CLI: 5.3c1: the FINDACCOUNTSESSION command could not find sessions that have set HTTP cookies.
System Requirements:Intel, Mac OS X 10.3 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall