NoteList For Mac Publisher's description
from Tension Software
NoteList allows to store notes in a free form using text and images with full word processing capabilities.
NoteList allows to store notes in a free form using text and images with full word processing capabilities.NoteList is simple and effective. Use it and you will love it.
* Native for Mac OS X in Cocoa
* Easy to use and powerful
* Free format note let you insert text as you like
* Full set of tools for formatting and working with text as in a word processor
* Drag and Drop of images directly inside the document
* Label categories to help organize all your notes, now with colors
* Notes dynamically synchronized with the assigned category
* Remembers window and columns size
* Fast internal search as you type and by category
* Spotlight native without installation of auxiliary plugins from version 1.0
* Unlimited number of notes in any NoteList document
* Check for update via net inside the application
Notelist is based on a list of notes on the left and the content of the selected note on the right.Categories can be used to filter notes and better browse all your data.To access a note inside NoteList just click the name of the note on the left and have the content available on the right.Notes can be stored and edited using formatted text with font size style and images that can be imported via copy and paste and via drag and drop.Multiple notes are inside a single NoteList compact document.A document can store an unlimited number of notes.You can open an unlimited number of documents with an unlimited number of note inside and with an unlimited number of categories to better manage your notes!
NoteList adapts itself to your needs. You can choose to have your preferred document opened at launch time without having to browse files on disk to access your most used notes. Obiouvsly you can open as many document as you like.
Browsing all your notes is easy, you can navigate inside any NoteList document using the mouse or the keyboard, you can navigate and copy notes using, if you like, only the keyboard.
The Show Category popup and the search field allow to search for notes inside a document in a snap.As long as you select a category form the popup the list adapt itself to filter only the requested category and if you use the search field the matching notes are filtered as you type (no pressing of return required) for an immediate feedback of your input.
It is simple but very effective. It is the right solution to store frequented accessed data that you need to have ready to copy and paste in other document, or others information such as checklist and many other various kind of informations not structured in a way that make them suitable for inserting in a database but that you need to store in same place!
NoteList offers a modern solution, customized for OS X Panther and Tiger to this problem.
An example of general use of NoteList by people:
* Your company or work data you frequently need to copy and paste
* Your bank data account you need to send to others for wire transfer payment
* To do list regarding specific task
* Template for emails you send
* Price list copied from the net
* Ideas you want to save
* Tracking data
* Temporary data you need to keep for a short time before deleting it
* Text you often need to copy and paste
What's New in This Release:В· New info window with creation and modification date for any note
В· New Tool menu
В· New commands to sort notes
В· Insert new note selecting a txt, rtf or rtfd file from disk
В· PDF manual embedded inside the application
. Drag and Drop support adding notes via drag and drop of files (txt, rtf and rtfd with images) from the finder to the list
System Requirements:. NoteList requires Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) orsuccessive.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall