Aperture Assistant for Mac Publisher's description
from Ian Wood
Do automated exports, changing of metadata and much more for Aperture, without needing to know a line of code.
An automation helper for AppleвЂ™s Aperture application. It allows you to easily set up complex tasks and workflows by putting together visual flowcharts.
Some of the main features:
- Automatically find all Libraries on your computer and swap between them.
- Export images using different presets depending on metadata/ratings etc.
- Export to different folders depending on metadata.
- Export copying ApertureвЂ™s internal organisational structure.
- Export images and metadata to Keynote.
- Find and tag duplicate Masters.
- Find Projects, Folders or Albums by name.
- Many other features.
What's New in This Release:- Search for Projects, Folders and Albums by name. Miscellaneous
- Tested and updated to work with Aperture 2.1.3.
- File>Save AsвЂ¦ now has the standard Command-Shift-S keyboard shortcut.
- Many more enhancements.
System Requirements:OS X 10.4 or above (10.5.2 or above recommended)
Apple Aperture 1.5.6 or above (2.1 or above highly recommended)
Aperture 2.0 and 2.0.1 are NOT recommended for use with Aperture Assistant due to slow AppleScript performance. If you're running Aperture 2.0 or 2.0.1 please update to 2.1.3, it's free!
Quicktime 7.1 or above
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall