ArtOptimizer For Mac Publisher's description
from Zevrix Solutions
ArtOptimizer:Reduce the size of images linked to Illustrator documents automatically
ArtOptimizer is a workflow solution to automatically reduce the size of images linked to Adobe Illustrator document by eliminating excess image data.
ArtOptimizer helps you save valuable storage space, time and reduce production costs by reducing the size of images linked to Illustrator documents:
* Saving valuable hard drive and backup storage space.
* Saving hours - and even days - of optimizing image size and resolution manually.
* Accelerating document printing and exporting to PDF (for image rich projects, the output time can be reduced from hours to minutes).
* Saving time when transferring jobs to outside sources.
* Reducing job cost through faster processing by service providers.
* Speeding up your overall job turnaround.
How does ArtOptimizer work?
ArtOptimizer will automatically reduce the image resolution and scale the images in Photoshop according to their dimensions in the Illustrator document and the target resolution specified, and reimport them to Illustrator at 100%. ArtOptimizer lets you backup original images linked to Illustrator document before the processing, and you also have the option to overwrite originals. In addition, ArtOptimizer can automate the following operations:
* convert image colors to CMYK, RGB or Grayscale,
* apply sharpening filters during processing,
* flatten images or merge visible layers,
* run Photoshop Actions during processing.
What's New in This Release:Illustrator/Photoshop CS5.1 compatibility.
System Requirements:вЂў Adobe Illustrator CS2-CS5.1
вЂў Adobe Photoshop CS2-CS5.1
вЂў Mac OS X 10.4.2-10.7
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall