SpeakinSpell For Mac Publisher's description
Funny and/or Useful, SpeakinSpell will use random speeches in chat to announce when you use spells and other abilities, as well as items, procced effects, other events, and user-defined macros.
Works with all classes. Configurable for many different situations.
* Entertain yourself, your guild, and your PuGs
* Tell your raid that you got an important debuff
* Tell your arena team that you're CC'd
* Whisper your target about a short term buff
* Congratulate your guild members on achievements
* Randomize your battle cries
* Can detect over 5000 "Events" and automatically announce them in the chat using a random selection from a list of user-defined speeches, including:
o Spells you cast
o All other abilities for any class (a warrior's Heroic Strike is also technically considered a "spell")
o Anything you can equip in your action bar
o Procced effects (buffs that you receive from yourself)
o Combat events (enter/exit combat, scored a crit, killing blow, etc)
o Talking to NPCs and other game objects like mailboxes
o Other events (Login, Changed Zone, etc)
o whenever you type "/ss macro something" (create your own event)
o Records more event hooks as it discovers more spells, buffs, and debuffs, etc the longer you use it.
* Each spells' random speeches can be directed to any chat channel you choose
o Supports different channel options (or silent) in different scenarios: solo, party, party leader, raid, raid leader, raid officer, BG, arena, and Wintergrasp.
o Also supports built-in emotes and most other slash commands (/cheer, /script, etc)
* Fully configurable through the interface options panel. (type "/ss" to get started)
* Includes some default example speeches for at least a few spells for all classes.
o These are only meant to serve as examples. In general, very few default speeches are available for most classes, so you may not see it do anything for you right away. You should look at the list of possible event hooks under "/ss create" and write your own speeches.
What's New in This Release:В· Fixed /script speeches for WoW patch 4.3
System Requirements:В· Word of Warcraft
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall