And Yet It Moves For Mac Publisher's description
from And Yet It Moves
And Yet It Moves is a puzzle-platformer, set in a unique world, made of ripped paper.
And Yet It Moves is a puzzle-platformer, set in a unique world, made of ripped paper. Within the paper collage, you can jump, run and last but certainly not least: rotate the world. Learn how to apply the physical consequences of rotation to master the many tricky situations you may encounter.
You can play a race against the clock on different levels, too, competing against previous clocked times. Your run will be recorded, as a Ghost which can be submitted, along with your time, to the global high scores online. You can download other users' Ghosts to compete with friends and strangers around the world and see who found the fastest route.
* Not only can you jump and run, but you can rotate the world in 90 degree intervals, as well.
* Mind-bending puzzles set in an extraordinary paper collage world, with three different environments, enriched and brought to life with handmade sounds and music.
* You can compete against the clock or previously recorded Ghost Runs on each level, with marathon runs throughout the entire environment.
* Go for the high score by challenging your friends or complete strangers and polish your skills of rotation.
What's New in This Release:В· Minor bug fixes
В· Added App Store Sandboxing
System Requirements:* Mac OS X 10.4 or later
* 1.8 GHz PowerPC G5 processor
* 512MB of RAM
* 128MB video RAM (Intel gma950 or higher)
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall