Undertone Continuum For mac Publisher's description
The Ludum Dare is over, and I have to say that IвЂ™m positively surprised not only my own performance due to extreme encouragement
The Ludum Dare is over, and I have to say that IвЂ™m positively surprised not only my own performance due to extreme encouragement, but also the kindness and resourcefulness of the Ludum Dare community. IвЂ™m surely going to come back next time, and who knows, maybe even participate in the mini Ludum Dares.
The theme this time round was вЂњEnemies as weaponsвЂќ. My take on the theme was about combining colours by shooting them through coloured enemies.
Mwest of the Ludum Dare community suggested that i might want to pick up the colours rather than gambling on which colours droplets will be nearby. I think i will go with this suggestion as it simplifies the control scheme, but also makes the game much more tactical. furthermore it opens up the possibilities for expansions. I plan on continuing work on the game, and for the past days IвЂ™ve been cleaning up the messy code from the dare. Here are some of the things IвЂ™ve been thinking of adding:
* tutorial - this game must have one!
* before mentioned pickup mixture scheme
* buildings build by shooting certain colours at them. maybe a colour storage building, an automatic turret, a colour screen to shoot through or something. walls and alarms could work too.
* more enemies - currently thinking of a flying enemy and some sort of mothership boss thing.
* some sort of onslaught mode, not sure how iвЂ™d like to do this yet.
* maybe even multiplayer coop.
Not sure if iвЂ™ll get around to do all of these things, but IвЂ™ve promised myself to at least make a finished game out of my Ludum Dare entry.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall